Which Thermomix is suitable for chocolate cake?
In addition to the Thermomix, you of course need a reliable oven. To ensure that the dough has the perfect consistency before baking, we recommend the Thermomix models TM6, TM5 and TM31. These combine all the properties needed to bring out the intensely chocolaty character of your Thermomix chocolate cake.
How much does a chocolate cake cost via Thermomix?
A moist chocolate cake is part of every good baker's repertoire. In addition to the chocolate of your choice, you will of course need other ingredients such as a little sugar and a packet of baking powder. Despite its unique taste and airy dough, the Thermomix chocolate cake is not a delicacy that will put pressure on your wallet. For just around five euros you get a cake that will make many foodies full and happy.
Not just for those with a sweet tooth: the chocolate cake recipe for the Thermomix
The Thermomix chocolate cake is a real no-brainer that you will definitely prepare more than once for family or friends. It quickly becomes one of the most popular treats that no party or classic Sunday afternoon coffee session should be without. One reason for the great taste are the first-class ingredients that the recipe for the chocolate cake from the Thermomix calls for:
- 200g sugar
- 180g flour
- 150g margarine
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 50 g cocoa for baking
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 65g milk
- 65g boiling water
for the casting:
- 100 g (one bar) dark chocolate in pieces
- 60g water
- 60g sugar
- 20g butter
This is how it works: with the Thermomix for chocolate cake
The chocolate cake from the Thermomix is prepared in two sections. First you take care of the dough and once it's in the oven, it's time to prepare the delicious icing.
This is how you prepare the dough:
- Mix the vanilla sugar, sugar, salt and margarine in the mixing bowl for one minute at speed 5 until frothy. Use the spatula to push the mixture down.
- Set the selector again to level 5 for one minute and gradually add the eggs through the opening in the lid.
- Add the flour, cocoa, milk and baking powder and mix the dough for 20 seconds on speed 5.
- In the last step, add the boiling water and stir it for 10 seconds on speed 5.
Now you can put the dough in a greased springform pan and bake it in a preheated oven at 200 °C top and bottom heat for 30 minutes.
Of course, the icing should not be missing from your Thermomix chocolate cake. You prepare this as follows:
- Place the chocolate in the rinsed mixing bowl and chop it for 10 seconds on level 7. Then add water and sugar and heat the mixture for 15 minutes at 100 °C on level 3.
- In the next step, add the butter and mix the icing for 30 seconds on speed 4.
- Spread the warm chocolate icing over the cake. Simply delicious and juicy!
Miracle mix – cake. Kitchen. Cook.
A delicious cake, new recipes or simply exciting ideas - you can get it all at Wundermix. Feel free to look around for new inspiration (including our range of Thermomix recipe books ) and find out what your Thermomix is capable of. No matter whether you want something hearty today and extra sweet tomorrow, you're guaranteed to find what you're looking for in the database. And if you need support - no problem! We have top accessories for every situation! Such as the Thermomix spatula , accessories for the Varoma of the Thermomix® or even Monsieur Cuisine Connect accessories