Tasty and beneficial: potato soup from the Thermomix
The potato soup from the Thermomix is certainly one of the dishes that brings back childhood memories. This soup, which my grandmother probably already prepared in one way or another, is a hit with everyone. The delicious classic highlights the strengths of the potato and shows how, with just a few ingredients, you can conjure up a delicacy that will put a smile on the face of even the most spoiled gourmet. Your Thermomix supports you in cooking the potato soup, so that the potato itself, a little cream and intensive vegetable broth become a delicacy that is well received at any time of the year.
TM6? TM5? TM31? Which Thermomix is suitable for potato soup?
Of course, the choice of potatoes plays a major role in how tasty your soup will be. But pureeing plays an important role in potato soup according to the Thermomix recipe. To make it really smooth and creamy, it's best to use the powerful TM6, TM5 or TM31. These kitchen classics ensure that nothing can go wrong with your soup.
How much does potato soup from the Thermomix cost?
To be able to conjure up the best potato soup from the Thermomix, it's worth spending a few euros more. Be a little more picky than usual when it comes to potatoes. If you have a farmer you can turn to, ask them which floury potatoes give the soup the most intense flavor. If you choose the best possible ingredients, the Thermomix potato soup is still a cheap pleasure. With a budget of just five euros, you are guaranteed to feed your family.
The potato soup Thermomix recipe to try
Regardless of whether you want to serve the potato soup according to the Thermomix recipe as a starter or as a warming main dish, you can achieve your desired goal with these few ingredients:
For five people
- A large onion
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 kg floury potatoes, peeled and diced
- Greens, chopped
- 700g water
- 1 tbsp powder for broth or 2 bouillon cubes
This is how it works very quickly: potato soup from the Thermomix
- Put the onion in the mixing bowl and chop it for 10 seconds on level 5. Push the resulting pieces down with the spatula, add the oil and sauté the onion for 3 minutes on level 1 and Varoma.
- Then add the remaining ingredients and cook for 20 minutes at 100° C on level 1. Make sure that the measuring cup is on the mixing bowl.
- Now season your soup with salt and pepper.
- Now puree the soup for 30 seconds on level 10.
- You can give your soup the finishing touch with a little cream, a pinch of nutmeg or chopped Vienna sausages.
The best ingredients for the best recipes are available at Wundermix
Recipes and ingredients go hand in hand. This is particularly evident in our large database. If a special recipe catches your eye, you have the opportunity to order the right accessories of the highest quality from Wundermix. This means that every recipe does exactly what it promises and you can experiment with new helpers without stress or worry. Get inspired and surprise your guests and yourself with your new cooking skills.