The bun Thermomix recipe to bake!
As with most baked goods, Thermomix rolls are less about exotic ingredients and more about the perfect ratio to each other. So weigh carefully and nothing can go wrong with this best recipe.
You need the following ingredients and quantities for 10 rolls
- 150g water
- 150g milk
- 1 cube of fresh yeast
- 1 tsp sugar
- 15g butter
- 500g flour
- 2 tsp salt
If you don't have fresh yeast on hand, you can easily replace it with dry yeast. 7 grams of it is enough for half a kilo of flour. This will also make your Thermomix rolls incredibly tasty.
Everyone can eat rolls in the Thermomix. But you with this recipe all the better!
Bake as precisely as possible and make sure that the ratio of the liquid components to the solid components is exactly right. What applies to bread is also crucial for rolls from the Thermomix if you want them to be juicy and crispy on the outside.
- Mix milk, water, sugar, yeast and butter in a mixing bowl for 2 minutes at 37°C on level 1
- Add salt and flour and start kneading the dough for 3 minutes. The dough can then be easily removed from the mixing bowl without leaving any residue.
- Now let the dough rise, covered, in a warm place for 30 minutes.
- At the end of the rising time, preheat the oven to 240 °C top and bottom heat.
- Form the part into a roll and cut it into ten equal parts for the Thermomix rolls.
- Form long rolls by continuously folding and sanding and place them on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Cut each bun from the Thermomix lengthwise and brush it with a little water.
- Bake the buns from the Thermomix for about 15 to 20 minutes until crispy and don't forget to put a cup of water at the bottom of the oven.
Which Thermomix can you use to prepare bread rolls?
In order for the buns from the Thermomix to become nice and crispy and develop a light crumb, you need the perfect dough. Have you ever tried making dough yourself because you wanted to bake delicious bread, so you know that sore muscles are part of it the next day. When it comes to Thermomix rolls, your strong kitchen helper takes care of most of the tasks for you. The powerful motor of the TM6, TM5 and TM31 models kneads dough for you that produces delicious results that even a master baker couldn't do better.
How cheap are rolls from the Thermomix?
The recipe for the rolls from the Thermomix is not only quick to put together and super tasty, but also cheap. Ten rolls, including the electricity used, cost you just two euros. You'll definitely soon become your own baker every day.
Wundermix - from rolls to soup
With Wundermix you can bake, cook, roast, ferment and much more. There are also strong Thermomix recipes online and classic Thermomix recipe books . Just take a look around the large and clearly laid out database if you're in the mood for bread and the like. The recipes are quick and easy to make and the result is always guaranteed to be delicious. How about a recipe to go with your fresh rolls? You can make jams, jellies and even numerous savory spreads in no time in your Thermomix. You will be supported by our Thermomix spatula , accessories for the Varoma of the Thermomix or, if you don't have a Thermomix, also Monsieur Cuisine Connect accessories .