This is how it works sweet and sour: cherry cake with the Thermomix
The following ingredients for the cherry cake recipe in the Thermomix are enough for a juicy cake in a medium-sized springform pan:
- 100 g soft butter
- 125g sugar
- 2 eggs (L)
- 130g flour
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 750 g cherries from the jar or fresh, then pitted
- 1 teaspoon grated peel of an organic lemon
- Powdered sugar for dusting
Cake really good: church cake with the Thermomix
- If you use cherries from a jar for the Thermomix cherry cake, let them drain.
- Mix the butter and sugar in the mixing bowl on level 3 for 2 minutes until creamy. Then stir in the eggs at speed 3 as well.
- Then add the salt, flour, baking powder and the zest from the lemon peel and stir again at level 3 for 2 minutes.
- Line the springform pan with baking paper and butter the edge. Fill in the resulting Thermomix cherry cake dough and smooth it out. Then distribute the cherries evenly on top. You can easily convert the cherry cake into a sheet cake.
- Bake the cake in the preheated oven on the middle rack at 150 degrees for about 40 minutes. Remove the cake and let it cool briefly before dusting it with powdered sugar.
- If you would like to reduce the sugar a little, you can leave out the powdered sugar or halve the amount in the dough.
Which Thermomix can prepare cherry cake?
To ensure that the cherry cake recipe from the Thermomix turns out quickly and safely, it is best if you rely on the Thermomix variants TM6, TM5 or the slightly smaller TM31. These have the necessary functions and the performance needed to achieve first-class and, above all, delicious results in no time.
How much does it cost to make cherry cake with the Thermomix?
A packet of baking powder, such as flour, sugar, the Thermomix cherry cake does not use any special or expensive ingredients. In any case, it works best if the cherries come from your own garden or were bought at the market from a fruit grower. A cake, including energy costs, will cost you around 4.00 to 5.00 euros.
Wundermix – for more than just coffee and cake
For coffee, tea or even for a cozy dinner with good friends, Thermomix recipes (also from Thermomix recipe books ) such as the Thermomix cherry cake are ideal if you want something quick and tasty at the same time. Fresh cherries are the starting point for numerous recipes, whether on a tray or in the form of a creamy dessert. At Wundermix you will not only find numerous ideas for what you can do with fruit from the garden or from the market, but also the necessary inspiration that is sometimes needed to put the finishing touches on a menu. Matching accessories for the Varoma of the Thermomix , the Thermomix spatula and also Monsieur Cuisine Connect accessories support you in the kitchen.