Stick bread with the Thermomix - but which one is right for it?
You can not only make the stick bread recipe from the Thermomix over an open flame, but if it is raining or snowing outside, you can simply make the perfect stick bread in your oven. So that you can always prepare the right amount for all hungry mouths at once, you can use the TM6 and TM5 models for stick bread from the Thermomix. These allow you to prepare them quickly and guarantee the perfect dough and the most delicious bread, which is always guaranteed to be the highlight of the campfire.
How much does it cost to make stick bread with the Thermomix?
The dough for the Thermomix stick bread can be prepared quickly within a few minutes and is also particularly cheap. You probably don't even have to go shopping because you have all the ingredients you need for the stick bread recipe from the Thermomix at home. Eight large portions will cost you just three euros. It doesn't hurt if the children or friends immediately demand supplies.
Our stick bread recipe for optimal Thermomix operation
The amount of dough is enough for around eight Thermomix stick breads. You need the following ingredients:
- 225 g water (you can also use milk)
- 400g flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 7 g dry yeast or half a cube of fresh yeast
- 30 ml olive oil
Stick bread with the Thermomix: these steps must be carried out
1. Put all the ingredients for the dough into the mixing bowl of your Thermomix at once.
2. Two minutes in the kneading stage are enough for the dough for the bread to be super delicious. A tip is to replace all or part of the water with milk. This makes the Thermomix stick bread super mild and simply delicious.
3. Let the resulting dough rise, covered, in a warm place for at least an hour.
4. Then take a small part of the dough, form it into a long ball on the work surface and wrap it around a stick several times. A hazelnut stick is perfect for this.
5. It now only takes a few minutes for the bread to be ready over the fire, on the grill, or using a smaller stick in the oven.
6. When baking over an open fire, make sure that the bread does not turn black.
Wundermix: doesn't falter when it comes to stick bread or other dishes
At Wundermix you will not only find the best ideas on how to make your next barbecue perfect, but also instructions on how you can bake delicious low-carb foods. Great Thermomix recipes can also be found in the numerous Thermomix recipe books that you can find in the Wundermix shop. You can prepare delicious rolls, dips and even sausage in no time with your Thermomix. Get inspired and get started today. We will be happy to help you with the right accessories. From equipment for the Varoma of the Thermomix to the Thermomix spatula and even Monsieur Cuisine Connect accessories, our range offers everything your heart desires.