Which Thermomix is suitable for muffins?
The dough is the crucial element for the muffins from the Thermomix. The perfect dough ensures that your muffins rise beautifully when baked. So lumps have no place in this recipe. To ensure that your pastries are as tasty as you want, you rely on the power of your Thermomix. The powerful motor of your versatile kitchen helper and the numerous useful levels of the TM6, TM5 and TM31 models ensure that your muffins are sweet and juicy.
How much does it cost to make muffins with the Thermomix?
The special thing about the muffins from the Thermomix is not only their delicious taste, but also how easy they are to prepare. You only need a few ingredients that are usually used in baking. How much your baking costs ultimately will of course also depend on what special ingredients you use to refine your pastries. If you stick to the Thermomix recipe for the muffins, your cost for 12 pieces will be around four euros.
Our muffin thermomix recipe for baking
The Thermomix muffins based on this recipe are ideal as a basis for your own variations. If a spontaneous visit comes to your home, it is likely that you will find all the ingredients you need in your kitchen cupboard.
For 12 muffins
- 500g flour
- 4 eggs (size M)
- 200g butter
- 250g sugar
- 200 g chocolate chips, alternatively two bars of chocolate of your choice
- 1 pack of baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 250 ml mineral water
This is how you can easily prepare muffins with the Thermomix
- Mix the eggs, butter, sugar and salt for about 30 seconds on speed 4.
- Add the flour, baking powder and gradually the mineral water. Mix on speed 4 for another minute until a smooth dough forms.
- Now add the chocolate chips or, for example, cranberries or nuts and stir them into the dough for a minute at level 3/counterclockwise.
- Now pour the dough into prepared molds and bake them at 200° C for 15 to 20 minutes.
Wundermix – for miracles from the Thermomix
When it comes to baking, it's not just about butter, milk and delicious chocolate, but above all about creativity. If you want to give yours a boost and ensure that all eyes are on the oven the next time you try something in the kitchen, then just take a look at Wundermix's large recipe portal. You can find all kinds of desserts and cakes there, and the wide range of recipes is where you'll really find out what your Thermomix is capable of.