Bee sting with the Thermomix: the ingredients
The ingredients listed below are enough for one sheet or 20 pieces:
- 40g fresh yeast
- 250 g butter in pieces
- 250g sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4 tsp vanilla sugar
- 250g buttermilk
- 1 pinch of salt
- 550g flour
- 350 g cream
- 500g milk
- 200 g sliced almonds
- 5 sheets of gelatin
- 2 packs of vanilla pudding powder
This is how it is prepared: Bee sting with the Thermomix
- For the dough, put 80 g butter, the eggs, the yeast, 100 g sugar, 2 teaspoons vanilla sugar, buttermilk and salt into the mixing bowl and heat for 4 minutes/37 °C/speed 2. Then add the flour and knead for 3 Minutes/dough mode. Let the finished dough rise covered for 1 hour.
- Roll out the dough on a baking tray lined with baking paper and preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Put 80 g sugar, 2 teaspoons vanilla sugar, 50 g cream and 150 g butter into the mixing bowl and cook for 4 minutes/100 °C/speed setting 2. Now you can add the almonds and mix for 12 seconds/counterclockwise/speed setting 3.
- Spread the resulting mixture onto the yeast dough and let the cake rise for another 20 minutes. Then bake it in the preheated oven for 25 minutes and then let it cool completely. Then cut the cake into four equal pieces and halve them horizontally.
- Prepare the gelatin according to the instructions on the package. Add the pudding powder, 100 g sugar and milk to the cleaned mixing bowl, then boil for 7 minutes/100 °C/speed setting 3. Squeeze out the gelatine well, put it into the mixing bowl and mix for 1 minute/speed setting 3. Then fill the cream and let it cool slightly.
- Insert the mixing attachment into the cleaned mixing bowl and whip 300 g of cream until stiff. Then gently fold the cream into the vanilla cream with the spatula. Divide the filling between the four layers, put the lids on and place the cake in the refrigerator.
Which Thermomix can prepare bee stings?
The consistencies play an important role in the bee sting recipe for the Thermomix. This means that you need the power of the Thermomix variants TM5 and TM6. Another big advantage when preparing the dough for the Thermomix bee sting is the large mixing bowl and the many functions of the models mentioned.
How much does a bee sting from the Thermomix cost?
The bee sting recipe for the Thermomix makes 20 pieces and is therefore ideal for larger groups of visitors. Expect costs of 8.00 to 10.00 euros per cake tray.
Wundermix - sweet pastries and accessories for the Thermomix
The bee sting recipe from the Thermomix is just one of many that you can find at Wundermix. Look around, collect ideas and get inspired. With the accessories that are also available, it is easy to expand the seemingly endless possibilities of your Thermomix. If you prefer a more classic approach to your recipes, the beautifully designed recipe books may be right for you.