Dough scraper card "Wundermix" | 13 x 9 cm | Color: green
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout
This inconspicuous all-rounder is often underestimated. When used properly, it is a clever all-rounder for baking and decorating. We have put together 6 tips on how you can use our dough scraper card – 7 if you want to use it as an alternative to an ice scraper to clear car windows.
- First and foremost, a dough scraper card is meant for dividing and portioning dough. The knife-shaped chamfered sides glide effortlessly through any dough.
- Thanks to the slightly rounded corners, you can also use the dough scraper card to scrape out your bowl. The slightly flexible card adapts to the curves, but the material is still strong enough to pick up even heavy, sticky bread dough with it.
- In general, for all those who frequently bake bread, a dough scraper card is a must-have. Not only does it make cutting bread much easier, but it also makes rolling bread dough into balls quicker.
- If you don't process your dough with a food processor like the Thermomix®, you can use the dough scraper card from Wundermix to mix and blend your ingredients easily on the countertop or in a bowl.
- By the way, the dough scraper from Wundermix is also perfect for smoothing cream and ganache on your pastry creations. Thanks to the long edge, the mixture can be evenly distributed and spread on the cake.
- Tip from the Wundermix team: If you apply your cream or frosting with the piping bag and want to remove the ugly air bubbles from it beforehand, use the smooth side where you normally hold the card. Gently push the mixture with this side towards the sealed opening of the piping bag. This way, no filling will be wasted and you can work neatly. With this method, by the way, you also get the last remnants of tomato paste pressed out of the tube.
- And last but not least: The dough scraper card makes tedious clean-up easier for you. Sticky dough residue on the countertop and flour can be easily scraped off with the smooth side. Afterwards, simply put the dough card in the dishwasher.
- Dividing, spreading and mixing is no longer a problem thanks to the scraper
- Circular wrapping of the dough is done quickly
- Made of food-safe, flexible plastic
- Resistant and dimensionally stable up to 110° C
- Dishwasher safe
- Made in Germany
- The base material is dyed with a food-grade dye
- Made, developed and designed in Germany – produced using a fair and eco-friendly process – the manufacturer is certified according to ISO 9001.
- The dough scraper card is 100% recyclable
Dimensions: 13 x 9 cm
Material thickness: 1.5 mm
Weight: 11 g