What's it look like, you guys bake buns a lot? We really like to do that, because there's hardly anything better than the smell of fresh rolls that just came out of the oven.
The combination possibilities are extremely diverse. Be it the most varied types of flour or additional ingredients. This time carrots have landed in the dough, because they make it juicy on the one hand and on the other hand they give the rolls a nice color. :)
Ingredients for 9 rolls
• 300 g carrots (weight already peeled)
• 275 g spelt flour, type 630
• 275 g spelled flour, type 1050
• 50 g almonds (already chopped or whole)
• 9 g dry yeast
• 250 ml water, warm
• 2 tsp agave syrup (alternative: honey)
• 1 egg, size M
• 2 teaspoons salt
• 2 tbsp walnut oil
1. First cut the carrots into coarse pieces, place them in the mixing bowl and chop at level 8 for 5 seconds. Add the almonds and chop for another 5 seconds at level 8.
2. Dissolve the yeast in lukewarm water and pour into the mixing bowl together with all other ingredients. Then knead the dough for 2 minutes at the kneading stage. Then pour the dough from the mixing bowl into a bowl (we will gladly use the dough twister to help) and leave to rise in a warm place for one hour.
3. When the dough is done, place it on a well floured work surface and divide into nine pieces. Don't be surprised, the dough is quite soft, but that's the way it should be and makes the rolls all the juicier later. Knead each of the nine pieces briefly and then form them into a round roll. Now the rolls can rest on a tray and covered for 15 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 220°C and bake the rolls in it for 15 to 20 minutes after resting.
Have fun baking!
Your Wundermix team