EggPro | Egg holder attachment for Thermomix TM6, TM5, TM31
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout
There is truly nothing better than starting the day full, happy & full of energy.
That's why Wundermix usually serves freshly baked rolls, hearty cold cuts, cheese and, of course, freshly cooked eggs from our new EggPro.
- Interchangeable attachment for the WunderPeeler carrier
- Egg holder attachment for 5 eggs (S-L)
- Handle protects fingers from heat
- Easy removal with the spatula
- Requires less water than the egg program
- For the Thermomix TM6, TM5, TM31
- Dishwasher safe and BPA-free
- Regional, sustainable production - Made in Germany
Conventional egg cooking in the Thermomix: not very efficient
With the cooking basket or with the "Cook eggs" mode, breakfast eggs could be prepared in the Thermomix for quite some time.
However, these methods still had too many shortcomings for our taste - including the complicated removal of the eggs after cooking and the higher water consumption.
Egg cooking in the Thermomix: simply easier with Wundermix
We were sure: This can be done even better! That's why we've been working diligently on an alternative over the past weeks and months: With the new EggPro, you can conjure up delicious breakfast eggs in your Thermomix in no time at all. And you can do it with much less water and without putting your fingers at risk.
EggPro - our professional for your breakfast
The EggPro is an egg holder attachment for the WunderPeeler carrier.
It can cook up to 5 eggs sizes S-L at a time in just 150 ml of water and then, thanks to its high handle, can be effortlessly removed from the food processor using the spatula.
- Attach EggPro interchangeable attachment to the WunderPeeler carrier.
- Weigh 150 g of water into the Thermomix.
- Boil eggs:
For soft eggs: 8 min / Varoma / speed 1.
For semi-soft eggs: 10 min / Varoma / speed 1
For hard eggs: 15 min / Varoma / step 1
- Remove EggPro by the handle and quench eggs.
- Enjoy eggs.