There are countless different recipes for classic baguette, as you know it from the bakery .
And yet it often doesn't work out the way you imagined.
Sometimes it doesn't rise, it gets too hard, or you're simply not happy with the crust.
We have revealed the secret to the perfect baguette: few ingredients, high quality Water content in the dough and sufficient resting time make the difference!
To ensure that the very soft dough retains its shape, the baguettes are baked in our Baked baguette tray.
Thanks to the perforated surface of our baguette tray, the heat can spread spread evenly. In addition, the holes keep the dough during the The baking process is better supplied with oxygen so that it rises further and on the other hand an even, crispy crust can form.
- 300g water
- 1 packet of dry yeast
- 380g wheat flour type 550
- 10g salt
Preparation in TM:
- Put all ingredients in the mixing bowl and knead for 30 seconds/dough setting.
- Pour the dough into a large bowl, cover and let it rest for 90 minutes Divide into 3 pieces on a dough base.
- Flour the dough pieces, carefully shape them and place them on the baguette tray.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes at 240 degrees.