We love potatoes! Is that how you feel?
It's just right for us that these are so easy to make in the # Thermomix® . In with it, wait, out with it! Today we have a delicious potato gratin #recipe for you. Tell us what your favorite potato variation is.
The #Landhaus team is excited!
Preparation 30 minutes
Cooking time 10-15 minutes
- 750g potatoes
- 1 liter of water
- 200g cheese
- 150g milk
- 2 cubes of vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp instant or homemade vegetable stock powder
- Crush the cheese in the mixing bowl for 10 seconds/speed setting 10 and transfer. Peel the potatoes and place them in slices in the Varoma. Add water and the bouillon cube to the mixing bowl. Put Varoma on and cook for 20-25 minutes/Varoma/speed 1.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C and grease the baking dish. At the end of the cooking time, place the potatoes in the casserole dish and sprinkle some of the cheese between and over the potatoes.
- Mix 150ml vegetable stock with 150ml milk in a mixing bowl and pour over the potatoes. Bake the potato gratin in the oven for 10-15 minutes.