WunderPoach® for four | Poaching insert for Thermomix & Monsieur Cuisine
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout
Poached eggs on crispy toasted bread with fresh avocado. Add a few squeezes of lemon, chili flakes, salt and pepper on top. So simple and so delicious. Or would you rather have Eggs Benedict with crispy fried bacon and creamy Hollandaise sauce? Spicy, unusual and real delicacies.
Poached eggs – the delicacy can now also be prepared in the Thermomix and Monsieur Cuisine
Traditional poaching can be challenging without the right tools. Luckily, the WunderPoach for four from Wundermix is now available: It helps owners of Thermomix and Monsieur Cuisine to effortlessly and easily prepare the perfect "lost eggs" in the food processor.
- Successful preparation of 4 delicious, poached eggs with your food processor
- Works perfectly with eggs size M - XL
- For the Thermomix TM6, TM5, TM31 and Monsieur Cuisine Smart, Trend, Connect
- Dishwasher safe and BPA free
- Sustainable production - Made in Germany
It's that easy to conjure up poached eggs in the Thermomix or Monsieur Cuisine
With the WunderPoach for four from Wundermix, 4 eggs can be poached at the same time in the Thermomix or Monsieur Cuisine. The individual egg containers have a capacity of 110 ml. This means that XL size eggs also fit in them. Things get a bit tight only with ostrich eggs.
Wundermix focuses on quality and safety
The Wundermix WunderPoach for four has been developed for safe use with the Thermomix TM6, TM5 and TM31 as well as with the Monsieur Cuisine Smart, Trend and Connect.
The food-safe material from which the Wundermix egg poacher is made is specially designed for use at high temperatures. The handle for removing the WunderPoach for four from the cooking basket of the food processor can be touched without hesitation after cooking. In addition, the poaching aid from Wundermix is dishwasher-safe and 100% BPA-free.
How do you poach eggs with the Thermomix?
- Grease the egg containers with oil or butter.
- Crack eggs into the containers.
- Add 550 ml water to the food processor.
- Place the WunderPoach for four in the cooking basket of the food processor.
- Place the lid and measuring cup on the food processor.
Set time, temperature and speed:
Size M ~ 11-12 mins / Varoma / Level 1
Size L ~ 12-13 mins / Varoma / Level 1
Size XL ~ 14 min. / Varoma / Level 1
- After poaching, lift out the cooking basket with a spatula and carefully remove WunderPoach for four with 2 fingers.