WunderPeeler® | V2 | Potato Peeler Attachment for Thermomix TM6, TM5, TM31
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout
- The effortless peeling of potatoes or carrots without the hassle of manual labour
- Up to 1000g vegetables per peeling operation
- The maximum yield with hardly any abrasion on the inside of the potato
- The abrasion plate is removable for thorough cleaning
- For the Thermomix TM6, TM5, TM31
- Dishwasher-safe and BPA free
"Potatoes or pasta as a side dish? Pasta! I don't have to peel them first..."
Peeling potatoes is probably one of the most unpopular jobs in the kitchen.
Despite the many practical functions of the Thermomix, the laborious preparatory work was until recently one of the few tasks that had to be done by hand.
From now on, your Thermomix can also peel potatoes - the WunderPeeler makes it possible!
How does the WunderPeeler work?
The WunderPeeler is simply attached to the mixing blade and rotates during the peeling process.
The rotating abrasion disc ensures that the skin of the potato is thoroughly and efficiently removed and finely grated in the peeling water.
After peeling, the potatoes are washed with cold water and can then be further processed.
Peeling potatoes with the WunderPeeler is fast, easy, effective and, unlike conventional peeling, a lot of fun!
Which kitchen machines is the potato peeler compatible with?
The WunderPeeler is designed to be compatible with the Thermomix models TM6, TM5 and TM31.
A separete version for Monsieur Cuisine is available.
Better safe than sorry
The Thermomix is a precious kitchen appliance. Therefore, our top priority is to ensure that it is not damaged by the use of our WunderPeeler. For many months, experienced engineers have developed and tested our WunderPeeler under the strictest safety requirements.
All the components meet the highest quality standards, compliance with which is regularly checked and ensured.
MAX. Level 3 The WunderPeeler may be operated at max. level 3!
No liability is accepted for damage that may occur due to operation at higher levels.
Please do not use the peeler function.
- Make sure that the abrasion disk is properly engaged in the plastic carrier.
- Place the WunderPeeler on the mixing blade of your TM6, TM5 or TM31.
- Weigh 1000g of cold water and 1000g of raw potatoes into the mixing bowl. When doing so, observe the maximum filling limit of your mixing bowl.
- Place the lid and measuring cup on the mixing bowl.
- Turn the selector to level 1 to start the Thermomix.
- Slowly increase the speed until level 3 is reached.
- Check the peeling result after 5-8 minutes and extend the time if necessary.
- Pour the contents of the mixing bowl into a sufficiently large sieve and wash the potatoes thoroughly under running water.
Tips and Tricks
- The best peeling results are achieved with evenly grown potatoes of medium size.
- The number of potatoes can be reduced if necessary, as long as you do not fall below 200g.
- Use the peeling water as an ecological plant fertilizer.
- Cook up to 1500g peeled potatoes with our WunderCap knife replacement in the Thermomix.
- Carrots or beet can also be peeled using the WunderPeeler.