Ingredients for 6 pizzas:
1 kg type 00 (pizza flour), alternatively type 550
1 cube of yeast
3 tsp salt
40 grams of olive oil
480 grams of water
500 g tomato sauce, strained
1 clove of garlic
3 sprigs of thyme, alternatively 1 teaspoon dried thyme
1 teaspoon dried basil
1 tsp salt
Mozzarella spread cheese
1) Add water, olive oil, yeast and salt to the mixing bowl and mix the ingredients for 3 min/37°/speed 1.
The mixture is worked together with the flour for 5 minutes/dough kneading setting to form a smooth dough.
2) Now divide the dough into 6 equal pieces and form round balls out of them.
Now let the dough rise on a floured work surface for 2 hours, covered with a slightly damp towel, until the dough rises
Volume has doubled.
3) In the meantime, rinse the mixing bowl, add garlic and herbs and chop for 8 seconds/speed 8.
Weigh in the remaining ingredients for the tomato sauce and mix for 15 seconds/speed 5 .
If you have another favorite recipe for tomato sauce, you can of course just use yours.
3) The following step is particularly important to note:
Pizza dough must not be rolled out using a rolling pin, as this would push the air bubbles out of the dough.
Using floured hands, pull the dough evenly apart from all sides until the desired size and thickness is achieved.
It's best to leave the edge of the dough a little thicker so that it will rise again when baking.
4) Now it's time to top the pizzas:
First spread the prepared tomato sauce evenly, then sprinkle the cheese and only now do you put the salami, pepperoni,
Onions etc. carefully onto the cheese layer.
Optionally, you can refine your pizza with a dash of olive oil or herbs.
5) The pizzas are now only pre-baked. 6 minutes at 180° top and bottom heat are completely sufficient for this.
After 6 minutes, the cheese should melt a little and the edge of the dough should continue to rise.
6) Package the pre-baked and cooled pizzas individually, freeze them and use them within 3 months.
7) If you want to bake one of the pizzas spontaneously, just leave it at 220° for 10 minutes like a normal frozen pizza.
Bake under heat until the desired browning is achieved.
Lucas from the Wundermix team wishes you a lot of fun trying it out