Which Thermomix can I use to prepare pumpkin cream soup?
As the name suggests, your pumpkin cream soup from the Thermomix stands out not only because of its good taste, but also because of its consistency. Using a pumpkin of your choice, a pinch of nutmeg, perhaps a teaspoon of curry or cayenne pepper, you can quickly conjure up an intense and creamy classic with your Thermomix models TM6, TM5 or TM31, which is sure to turn every one of your guests into a true soup lover.
How much does pumpkin soup from the Thermomix cost?
Pumpkin soup from the Thermomix is the right choice if you want to serve large portions to your family or friends and still pay attention to the price. The pumpkin, especially in combination with the potatoes, provides volume. Your quick pumpkin soup from the Thermomix is also a recipe that you can adapt to your taste as you wish. Depending on the type and size of the pumpkin you choose, a plate of pumpkin soup, prepared according to the recipe, will cost you around one euro.
A first-class pumpkin cream soup thermomix recipe to make at home
The recipe for the Thermomix pumpkin cream soup tells you exactly how much pumpkin you should use, but if your copy from the garden or market is a little larger, then feel free to adjust the recipe according to your feelings. This is how you get everything out of your pumpkin.
You will need the following ingredients if you want to prepare the Thermomix pumpkin cream soup for four people:
- 500 grams of pumpkin flesh of your choice
- 200 grams of chopped potatoes
- 750 grams of water
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 halved onion
- 50 grams of butter
- 1 small piece of ginger (optional)
- 2 tsp powder for broth or 2 tsp spice paste
- 200 g crème fraîche
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 pinch of pepper
- 3 strong pinches of nutmeg
This is how you prepare your pumpkin cream soup in one step with your Thermomix
- Mince the garlic and onion for 5 seconds on speed 5.
- Put the potatoes, pumpkin flesh and butter in the mixing bowl and chop everything for 10 seconds on level 4 and then steam the contents for 3 minutes at 120 °C on level 2.
- Add the water and the stock powder and cook the soup for 20 minutes at 100°C and speed 1.
- Add crème fraîche, salt, pepper to taste and nutmeg and puree the soup for 30 seconds on level 10. Now you can serve the pumpkin cream soup from the Thermomix to your guests. Use a few leaves of basil or a dollop of cream for decoration.
Can do more than just pumpkin: Wundermix
Cooking, baking, stewing and steaming – as diverse as the possibilities are with your Thermomix, there are also numerous matching delicious Thermomix recipes at Wundermix. Sort by type of preparation or choose a recipe based on the ingredients you already have at home. Allow yourself to be surprised and dare to try something new every now and then. Our Thermomix recipe books and our high-quality accessories such as the Thermomix spatula , accessories for the Varoma of the Thermomix or, for example, Monsieur Cuisine Connect accessories can also help you.