With our marble cake thermomix recipe you can create the best marble cake
If you often pass the time baking, you probably already have most of the ingredients listed below at home. You can adapt the marble cake recipe from the Thermomix to your own ideas. Especially when it comes to chocolate, it's a good idea to experiment with different variations.
- 200g sugar
- Pulp of a vanilla bean
- 4 eggs (size L)
- 330g flour
- 250g butter
- 100g dark chocolate
- 2 pinches of salt
- 150g buttermilk
- 2 teaspoons of baking soda
This is how you create the finished marble cake with your Thermomix
The marble cake recipe from the Thermomix is characterized by its simple and quick preparation and few ingredients. Precisely because there are so few steps, it is important when baking that you follow the individual steps as precisely as possible. The result is guaranteed to be delicious.
- Put the butter in pieces in the mixing bowl and mix it for a minute on speed 5 until creamy. Then add the sugar, vanilla pulp and salt and mix the whole thing for another minute on level 5. Then add the eggs and mix the dough for another minute.
- Add the flour, baking powder and buttermilk and mix for about 20 seconds on speed 5. Then pour the dough into a suitable container.
- Chop the chocolate for 10 seconds on level 10 and then quickly melt it at 40 °C on level 1. Then immediately add half of the juicy dough and mix the whole thing for 20 seconds on level 4.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and thoroughly grease a loaf tin. Then start with the first layer of dough by creating a checkerboard pattern with alternating blobs of light and dark. Your marble cake made from the Thermomix will be a real feast for the eyes.
- Fill the loaf pan alternately with the dough until it is completely filled.
- Bake the cake for about an hour and test it every now and then with a skewer to check whether the dough is already firm in the middle. Then let the cake cool and sprinkle it with powdered sugar. Delicious!
Is Thermomix the same as Thermomix for marble cake?
The best way to make marble cake from the Thermomix is with current generation devices. So we're talking about the new TM6, the TM5 and the older TM31.
How much does a marble cake from the Thermomix cost you?
With our list of ingredients for the Thermomix marble cake, it will cost you around five euros. If you want to save a little on this recipe, you can replace the vanilla pod with a few drops of vanilla flavoring.
We offer more than just coffee and cake!
You can find great recipes that you can make quickly and without much preparation with your Thermomix in the Wundermix recipe portal. However, it's not just about coffee and cake; you'll find, for example, recipes for delicious bread, a creamy and simply ingenious spread or even classics from cuisines around the world. You can create a simple recipe from the database in minutes with your Thermomix, so it's definitely worth a try.