The lentil soup thermomix recipe for quick enjoyment
Ingredients for 6 large portions:
● 125 g bacon cubes
● 300 g red lentils
● 1/2 stalk of leek
● 300 g potatoes, peeled and diced
● 2 medium carrots in pieces
● 1200g hot water
● 3 tsp vinegar
● 2 bouillon cubes
● 2 sliced kabanossi
● 10g oil
● 1 pinch of pepper
● 100 g celeriac in pieces
● some parsley to garnish
● 1 tsp salt
This is how it works: Lentil soup using the Thermomix
1. To make the lentil soup from the Thermomix, chop the onion in the mixing bowl for 3 seconds at level 8. Then push the resulting onion pieces down with the spatula.
2. Next come the bacon cubes and the oil. After 3 minutes of steaming on level 1 and Varoma, the flavors of the onion and the bacon mingle.
3. Add the leek, celeriac and potatoes and chop the ingredients for 5 seconds on speed 5.
4. Then add the red lentils, the water and the stock cubes and cook everything for 35 minutes at 100 °C on level 1 on the left.
5. After the time has elapsed, add the vinegar, pepper, salt and the chopped kabanossi and cook for another 5 minutes.
6. Serve the soup in bowls and garnish with torn parsley leaves.
7. You can also use other sausages instead of kabanossi.
Which Thermomix is suitable for lentil soup?
The Thermomix lentil soup is characterized by its intense and strong taste. You can cook particularly well with the large mixing bowl of the TM6. Of course, you can also achieve excellent results with your TM5 or TM31.
How much does lentil soup from the Thermomix cost?
The lentil soup according to the Thermomix recipe is not only an intensive but also an inexpensive classic. If you want to indulge and save money at the same time when cooking, then the lentil is always an ideal ingredient. Depending on the availability of the ingredients, your soup will cost you between 1.00 and 1.50 euros per portion. The Thermomix lentil soup is not only a delicious recipe, but also the right thing if you want to cook for a larger group of connoisseurs.
Wundermix - you like to spoon out soups like this
The lentil soup according to the Thermomix recipe is just a classic that is incredibly delicious and can be found at Wundermix. The great Thermomix recipe , based on the nutritious lentil, is just one of many that you can find online and with the help of Thermomix recipe books at Wundermix. You can find out how you can make your lentil soup with the Thermomix even better by looking at the innovative accessories for your versatile kitchen helper, see for example our own development, the Thermomix spatula , or the accessories for the Varoma of the Thermomix. Let yourself be inspired by the Thermomix lentil soup and in the future you will always find the recipe that perfectly suits the season or your hunger. You can also do this with other kitchen machines - Wundermix, for example, also offers matching Monsieur Cuisine Connect accessories .