Which Thermomix can you use to prepare coleslaw?
Coleslaw from the Thermomix is super tasty and goes perfectly with pulled pork or other grilled delicacies. The world's best coleslaw is of course based on your own taste in certain respects, but apart from freshly ground pepper, crunchy white cabbage, vinegar and a few other ingredients, what matters most is the size of the chopped cabbage. This is where the powerful motors of the Thermomix come into play. The TM6, the TM5 and the older TM31 are all perfect for wishing your guests "bon appetit" after just a few minutes.
Coleslaw with the Thermomix: how much does it cost?
The coleslaw recipe from the Thermomix is an all-in-one recipe. So you prepare everything in one go and after a short time you can enjoy the salad. This simple preparation also works because you only need a few ingredients. As a classic of home-style cooking that is delicious all year round, the focus is on inexpensive and widely available ingredients. Maybe the ingredients for the quick coleslaw from the Thermomix even come from your own garden. If not, all you need is a nice, large head of white cabbage, which you can get for a few euros in the supermarket or from your neighborhood farmer.
The coleslaw thermomix recipe to make yourself
- 500 g white cabbage
- 1 medium onion
- 10 g flat-leaf parsley
- 50 g neutral, vegetable oil
- 40 g white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 teaspoon mustard (medium hot)
- 1 large carrot
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp caraway seeds
- black pepper
Step by step with the Thermomix for coleslaw
- Peel the onion and put it in halves in the mixing bowl, where you chop it for 5 seconds on speed 5.
- Next, peel the carrot and cut it into rough pieces and add these to the mix pot, where you chop them for 10 seconds on level four.
- Wash the cabbage, chop it up and don't forget to remove the stalk. Then put the pieces in your Thermomix.
- Pluck the washed parsley into the mixing bowl.
- Finally, add all the remaining ingredients and chop everything for another 10 seconds on speed 4. Use the spatula so that nothing sticks to the walls.
Now you can serve your coleslaw from the Thermomix. However, a delicious portion tastes even better if you let it sit in the fridge for a day.
Miracle mix - because true miracles can happen in the kitchen
You can find more recipes that perfectly complement the Thermomix coleslaw in the Wundermix recipe directory. Get inspired and try something new and delicious. You'll be amazed at what you can do with just one piece of white cabbage. Chicken, mayonnaise, onions - choose an exciting recipe based on what you have in your fridge.