Our tarte flambée recipe for your Thermomix
You need the following ingredients for four people:
- 250g water
- 500g flour
- 40g vegetable oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 200 g sour cream
- 600 g crème fraîche
- 250 g diced ham
- 3 large onions
- salt and pepper
- a pinch of nutmeg
- some chives
The tarte flambée and the Thermomix: step by step
- For the Thermomix tarte flambée, preheat your oven to 220°C top and bottom heat.
- Add the flour, salt, water and oil to the mixing bowl and knead for two minutes on the kneading setting.
- Roll out the dough as thinly as possible and place it on a baking tray without baking paper.
- Mix the crème fraîche and sour cream in a bowl and add salt, pepper and nutmeg. (You can also use sour cream.)
- Spread the mixture on the rolled out dough.
- Cut the onions into rings and distribute them over the dough along with the ham.
- Now put the tarte flambée on the lowest shelf in the oven and bake for about 15 minutes. Now your delicious Thermomix tarte flambée is ready.
- Depending on your taste and availability, you can now sprinkle your tarte flambée with chive rolls.
Which Thermomix is suitable for tarte flambée?
The recipe for preparing the dough is so simple because the practical kneading setting on your Thermomix does the work for you when making tarte flambée. As with almost every dough, the Flammkuchen recipe from the Thermomix requires a lot of space and strength. The Thermomix variants TM6 and TM5 offer you both. With these you can ensure the best possible result before baking. Your Thermomix tarte flambée will be super crispy and simply delicious. On the one hand, this is of course due to the ingredients you need for this classic recipe, and on the other hand, of course, due to the wide range of functions of your Thermomix.
How much does tarte flambée affect your wallet with the Thermomix?
The recipe for the Flammkuchen from the Thermomix clearly shows that this classic is a relative of pizza. Although the dough does not require any yeast and does not need to rise in a warm place, the delicacy from Alsace is in no way inferior to its famous relative from Naples. Similar to pizza, tarte flambée also requires just a few ingredients, so you can keep four hungry eaters happy and full with a budget of under eight euros.
Miracle mix: fire and flame. Whether with tarte flambée or Thermomix accessories.
Bake heartily or conjure up sweet delicacies – with your Thermomix you can do both in no time. Especially if you let yourself be inspired by the creative Thermomix recipes and Thermomix recipe books from Wundermix. Take a look around the shop and find out how you can use your Thermomix even more versatilely with the right accessories. We offer a range that is impressive. Not to mention equipment for the Varoma of the Thermomix , the Thermomix spatula and also Monsieur Cuisine Connect accessories .